Re: RDB2RDF Recommendations are published!

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:59:43 +0100
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Woohoo!

So we finally made it! Everyone worked hard to make the specifications better, and I think we can be very satisfied with the results.

My special Thank You goes to my co-editors and to Eric, who had to endure many a tiring argument with me... And of course to our two fantastic chairs! And to Juan and to David and ... well basically everybody :-)

It's St. Guinness Day in Ireland, so I'll have a pint for y'all.

Richard