Re: Submitting My Test Report

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 13:20:51 +0100
Cc: public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org
To: azadeh hashemi <azadeh.hashemi@live.com>

Azadeh,

> How can I submit my test report in here?

I assume you're familiar with [1]? If so, and you have the EARL report(s), just send them here (either attached or a link to an external location) so that I can update [2].

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Submitting_Implementation_Reports
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations