Re: Test driver download link down (hosted at UPM)

Hi Mariano,

This was hosted on one of Boris' servers, and he has recently changed affiliation, so this is probably why the server has gone away. I'm not sure if these emails still reach him.

I've put what I believe is his current email address in CC.

Best,
Richard