Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2012-05-22 telcon 1600 UTC

Oh Sht!!!!! I completely forgot that one. Yes, you are right, formally the DM has to go to a (albeit short) LC period.

I would be opposed to go ahead with R2RML without the DM. So this means a delay and whatever I said before has to be archived for the end of the LC period, sometimes mid June.

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153