Re: Brain teaser for non-PK tables

Michael, others,

if my understanding is correct, the solution put forward adds a new feature to R2RML. If that is the case, we cannot make a commitment today that we would go directly to PR after the 2nd Last Call. Indeed, all implementations have to update theirs with the new feature during the LC period and we can decide on skipping a 2nd Candidate Rec only if we are sure about that. Note that, afaik, we have implementers around (Antidot) that are not in the WG, ie, they have no idea what is happening...

Bottom line: Unless I completely misunderstood this, I do not have a real proposal to make here, except that a new LC publication has to be done. That is just a new Working Draft publication round....

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)