Re: R2RML SotD (was: Re: Addressing the no-PK table issue)

This sentence does not really work for me...

[[[
If the Group gathers sufficient evidence of interoperable implementations, based on the results of the Candidate Recommendation phase but also reflecting this version's changes, the group may request to skip 2nd Candidate Recommendation drafts and have the next round of publications be Proposed Recommendations, but no earlier than XX Month 2012.
]]]

Did you want to say "Comments on this working draft are due on or before XX Month 2012." at the end?

----