Re: Please review R2RML changes - diff available

(Adding Eric explicitly, as editors of the DM which should have the same)

On May 2, 2012, at 24:30 , Richard Cyganiak wrote:
[skip]

> @Ivan, I still need to update the SotD section. I understand that this depends on whether these changes are considered “substantive” or not, and I take it that this is pretty much your decision.

The cardinality issue is on the borderline, all the other issues are not substantive (although lead to a new LC because implementations may have to change, eg, for the URI). Even the cardinality issue seems to address a corner case if my understanding is correct.

> Please send me a pointer to the appropriate SotD boilerplate whenever you're ready.

I guess you are talking about one subsection of http://www.w3.org/TR/r2rml/ only.

How does that sound?

[[[
This document is a 2nd Last Call Working Draft of the "R2RML: RDB to RDF Mapping Language". This version reflects changes made as a result of comments received during a Call for Implementations (Candidate Recommendation) period. The Working Group believes that all comments received have been addressed.

The Working Group welcomes reports of implementations, sent to the comments address. If the Group gathers sufficient evidence of interoperable implementations, based on the results of the Candidate Recommendation phase but also reflecting the changes on the document as an answer to the comments, the group may request to skip 2nd Candidate Recommendation drafts and have the next round of publications be Proposed Recommendations.
]]]

Ivan

> All the best,
> Richard