Minutes of the April 26 Telcon

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:15:20 -0700
To: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Minutes of the April 26 Telcon are at http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-rdb2rdf-minutes.html
I have also updated the Wiki page.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Meetings

We need to do that from now on as a matter of course.

Two significant items from today's discussion:

1. We decided in principle to have a f2f at TPAC.  Most people said
that could attend or had a reasonable chance of attending.  I will send out
mail later today so people not on the call have a chance to respond.

2. On issue 25 we have 2 options:

1) if column is not mapped, then produce no triples for it

2) is column is not mapped, then use the Direct Mapping

The sentiment among the people on the call seemed to be for 1) but we did not decide formally.
We need to decide this next week and add appropriate words to the R2RML document.

--
All the best, Ashok