Minutes of 2011-04-12 telecon

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:07:00 +0100
To: W3C RDB2RDF RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>

All,

The minutes of today's meeting are available for review at [1]. Juan,
thanks for scribing!
We mainly discussed next steps towards REC and the test harness. I'd
like to encourage everyone to update the dissemination activities
(past and upcoming) at [2] and to report on implementation schedules
(release dates for R2RML and DM) in order to being able draft a
roadmap for LC/CR.
In the next couple of weeks we will try to close the remaining open
issues for both DM and R2RML (and hope that not too many new appear ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/04/12-rdb2rdf-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/RDB2RDF_Publicity