Re: Revelytix R2RML product released

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:30:46 -0400
To: David McNeil <dmcneil@revelytix.com>
CC: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
On 4/1/11 4:18 PM, David McNeil wrote:
> We here at Revelytix have released a public, beta version of our
> relational database to RDF mapping tool, Spyder, that implements the
> work-in-progress R2RML specification:
> http://revelytix.com/content/revelytix-releases-spyder-beta
>
> If you are interested in checking it out you can download it and start
> it up in a demo mode that allows you to explore various sample
> mappings and some of the R2RML test cases.
> http://www.revelytix.com/content/download-spyder
>
> The README file in the distribution explains how to run the demo.
>
> -David

David,

Congrats!

BTW - You state "JDBC support" then you go on to make a list of
supported RDBMS engines. Isn't JDBC supposed to be about generic RDBMS
data access where the driver implementer takes care of the RDBMS
access?  I am sure you know why I am posing this question :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO