Re: New Participant in the RDB2RDF Working Group

Percy,

Welcome and great to see that you've finally made it here ;)

Looking forward to hear you next week and may I already ask you for a tiny
bit of initial investment: you could have a look at [1] and [2] and review
these two Editor's Drafts. You're sort of unbiased and I think we could get
useful comments regarding readability and coverage from you. Just remember:
this is not an academic review but it is about how clear something has been
specified.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/