[R2RML Test Cases]

Dear all,

Thanks for the feedback about the test cases.
I'll update the test cases including all the feedback we got from Juan,
ericP, Souri, etc.

During the telco, Eric created a new test case, you can check it at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/R2RML_Test_Cases#R2RMLTC0005b

Eric wants to discuss about this particular test case.

Best

Boris