Re: A Direct Mapping of Relational Data to RDF is FPWD

* Alex Miller <alexdmiller@yahoo.com> [2010-11-18 08:26-0800]
> Looks great all.  I've just skimmed through it but it's interesting seeing how
> you've handled certain issues in similar and different ways from what we've done
> at Revelytix.
>
> We are interested in supporting these specs moving forward although I'm not sure
> yet when we'll start working on it.  If things move along favorably we may also
> be able to open source the implementation at some point.
>
> I was surprised (and delighted) to see the Scala syntax in the spec too. :)

It's perhaps over-rigorous for the purposes of presentation (uses case
classes rather than type= to ensure type safety). The source:
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FeDeRate/file/tip/directmapping/src/main/scala/DirectMapping.scala

is editable by RDB2RDF members.

--
-ericP