Re: Minutes for the 2010-11-09 RDB2RDF meeting

* Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> [2010-11-09 16:54-0600]
> Eric,
>
> So are you done with the merge?

I believe that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/ r1.1
complies with
[[
  RESOLUTION: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/ with Juan,
  Marcelo and Eric as editors based on Richard's proposal as of
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2010Nov/0052.html and
  try to work in J&M's IRI and Triple generations part; move hierarchical
  table and the M-M mappings into Ed note; datalog as a separate section; Eric
  perform merge with review/approval/consensus of Juan, Marcelo, & Eric
]]
modulo the consensus at the end. Note, the other issues are listed as
issues, not as Ed notes so hierarchical and M-M mappings have issue
markers.

--
-ericP