Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

Richard,

On Nov 3, 2010, at 8:34 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:

> Juan,
>
> On 3 Nov 2010, at 23:57, Juan Sequeda wrote:
>> Besides, Richard has given us tons of comments which we are in the process of incorporating. So my original proposal still stands.
>
> Let me be extremely clear here: My comments on the /alt draft were not an endorsement of that version over Eric's; I have not read Eric's version.

I was not implying that and apologies if that was the impression. The fact is that you have given comments to the /alt doc and we really appreciate it and we are including them.

> To be honest, as someone who isn't participating in the side teleconferences, I am quite lost about what's going on here. I was assuming that those participating in the side teleconferences had agreed that you and Marcelo were to make an editorial pass over Eric's work, in order to finally produce a unified document. Apparently that was not the case.

If we go back to the minutes to the first side telco (alex sent an email) it was stated clearly that we were going to start another doc and Marcelo and I were going to work on that one. Guess people did pay attention to that.