From: michael.hausenblas@deri.org
To: public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:29:34 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Second Round of RDB2RDF UC doc review

All,

Thanks everyone for the productive meeting yesterday - we're almost there
with the UC document.

I have now worked in all of yesterday's resolutions (and my respective
actions) resulting in $Id: Overview.xml,v 1.55 2010/05/26 10:20:44 mhausenb
Exp $ [1]. Note that ANY further comments should be against this version
(1.55) and must be clear and unambiguous (REMOVE this, ADD this, whatever).

The changes I made (compared to v1.48 of [1] we discussed yesterday) are:

===

1.49: minor fixes (UC1 and 4.1.2 title) as spotted by Juan

1.50:
addressed: "RESOLUTION: Keep glossary, move to end." [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-rdb2rdf-minutes.html#item03

1.51:
addressed: "Update UC2 reqs re ETL." [1] and also added new requirement
(4.1.5 ETL - Extract-Transform-Load) as well as some re-ordering of the reqs
to have a better flow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/57

1.52:
addressed: "RESOLUTION: Use reqs from Section 4 to update UC4" with my
ACTION-58 [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/58

1.53:
addressed: "RESOLUTION: To put a link to the full excerpt in the OBO
example, not an excerpt" [1] --- need Juan's pointer to the ontology to
complete this

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-rdb2rdf-minutes.html#item03

1.54:
addressed: "RESOLUTION: Section 3 should be moved to Appendix" [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-rdb2rdf-minutes.html#item03

1.55:
removed requirement "Database connection" as requested by Ashok and Ahmed
(checked back with Soeren and is ok for him)

===

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/