Re: Final grammatical comments on use-case document

Harry,

> Here they are. Two substantial changes:

I disagree with this approach out of principle. We've discussed and resolved
all substantial changes during last telecon.

That said, let's see what you have ... :)

> 1)  The main comment I have is actually that I think R2ML may not be the
> best name, so let's not use it in the document. The document suffers from
> confusion on this point, as sometimes the term R2ML is used, and other
> terms R2RML is used. Therefore, let's just say "RDB2RDF mapping language"
> which is self-explanatory and not confusing for readers not in the WG. So
>
> - s/R2ML/RDB2RDF mapping language
> - s/R2RML/RDB2RDF mapping language

No. R2RML is perfectly defined in our charter [1]. I agree we should use it
consistently in the document, though, so:

s/R2ML/R2RML

> 2) This MUST seems like it should be deleted or at least turned into a
> MAY. My suggested rewording is below:
>
> 3.1.2.3
> DELETE EDITORAL NOTE OR FIX

I leave it up to Eric to fix this in the sense we've discussed it on last
Tuesday's call.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/08/rdb2rdf-charter