Re: Change meeting times?

I agree with Michael. This would be opening a can of worms, but I was just
asking.

I can't change my academic schedule for the semester (till december)
However, I'm wondering how will daylight savings time affect us. If the
meeting time is 11am CST for me, after daylight savings time, what will
happen?

Marcelo and I will get out a final draft of the semantics document asap.
Furthermore, we have defined also the default mapping in this process.

Hopefully discussions will continue over email and we will participate
through there.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com