Results from Telecon Time Poll

From: <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:37:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Ezzat, Ahmed" <Ahmed.Ezzat@hp.com>
cc: "public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org" <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Please, if you haven't filled out the telecon poll, do so now.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43889/TELECON/

Results here [1] Current results are pretty equally divided between
Tuesday and Thursday at  12:00 AM EST, but it appears that there may be a
slight edge till Tuesday.  Li Ma correctly notes the huge time difference
with Beijing, and would  highly prefer it if we could move to 8:00 AM
Tuesday, a time we have not  previously considered.

If you have any constraints, please add them to the resulting poll now. We
will then discuss this at the end of next telecons.

 		cheers,
 			harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43889/TELECON/results