Re: ISSUE-3

I have now updated the list and added justification

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Requirements/DDLCoverage

I have based this on our previous work [1] and a technical report of ours
which is a survey of different approaches that take DDL and convert it to an
ontology [2].

Looking forward to a discussion about this tomorrow.

[1] http://www.springerlink.com/content/mv58805364k31734/
[2] ftp://ftp.cs.utexas.edu/pub/techreports/tr09-04.pdf

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin
www.juansequeda.com