Re: ISSUE-3

Hello Angela:
Just to be clear, you are speaking about multiple relational databases,
right?
If so, several existing tools solve that problem.  I will let the owners
of the tools
speak for themselves.

If you are talking about a mixture of relational and non-relational
databases, then that
is a more difficult problem.  I don't think our work on the WG will
address that.
All the best, Ashok