Re: R2RML ontology bug? constant shortcut property definition not according to spec.

> On 24 Feb 2016, at 12:57, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
>
> Martin,
>
> I can confirm that the domain definitions for rr:subject, rr:predicate, rr:object and rr:graph in https://www.w3.org/ns/r2rml.ttl do not match (or even resemble) the specification.
>
> There are numerous other problems with the OWL representation of this namespace document.
>
> I’m afraid the document is unfit for purpose and best ignored.

Or, alternatively, the document is updated and changed…

The point is: while it is not possible to change a file on /TR, I do not see any problem changing the namespace document in case there is a documented bug.

Ivan

> Richard
>

>> On 24 Feb 2016, at 11:08, Martin G. Skjæveland <martige@ifi.uio.no> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think I have identified problems with the constant shortcut properties rr:subject, rr:predicate, rr:object and rr:graph in the R2RML ontology (http://www.w3.org/ns/r2rml). It seems at their domain definitions are wrong and not according to the specification text.
>>
>> The attached test ontology contains two examples which are equivalent according to the recommendation text, but inconsistent according to the R2RML ontology. The attachment explains this in more detail.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Martin G. Skjæveland
>> <r2rml-test.ttl>

----