Re: Blank nodes as subject maps in R2RML

It is what I have asked last month on
http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/16823/blank-nodes-as-subject-maps-in-r2rml

Indeed it is for direct mapping, which I implement using a default
mapping generator. Though I am still unsure how a subject map should
look like for a direct mapping such as in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/#D005-1table3columns3rows2duplicates
test case. It does indeed seem that each tuple generates a fresh blank
node. If it were to only contain rr:termType and rr:class, then it is
invalid in the light of current specifications as Richard notes.

Otherwise I would like to ask for guidance what should such default
mapping look like.

Regard,
Tomasz Pluskiewicz