Re: Where to capture the need for additional test cases?

Hi Richard

You can include suggestions for new TCs here [1]
I've already included your suggestion.
Thanks!

Also there is a matrix that shows the coverage of the R2RML TCs [2]

your suggestions are always more than welcome.

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/TestCases#Suggestions_for_new_TCs
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/R2RML_TC