RE: Ad-hoc meeting on issue #89

Thanks very much Gregg,

I have set up a meeting in the group calendar
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/5f54a91c-a39c-4fbe-ad4b-5cb2bbad52a4

I have used the same Zoom link as on our calls hoping that will work ( @PA - can you confirm that it should?)

I'll be on the call and, if needs be, can offer my own Zoom room as a backup.

Hope this all works

Phil

Phil Archer
Web Solutions Director, GS1