From: Korkan, Ege <ege.korkan@siemens.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 2:04 PM
To: Phil Archer <phil.archer@gs1.org>; Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org; team-wot@w3.org; public-json-ld-wg@w3.org; public-rch-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: WoT and JSON-LD Joint Session at TPAC

Hi Phil and Manu,

I wanted to get back about the joint session proposal at TPAC. Did you have a chance to discuss this? The WoT WG will go on a vacation period starting the week of 21st of August so it would be good to agree on a slot beforehand.

With best regards,
Ege Korkan

Siemens AG
Technology
Connectivity & Edge
Embedded Web Technologies Germany
T CED EWT-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
ege.korkan@siemens.com <mailto:ege.korkan@siemens.com> http://www.siemens.com/ <http://www.siemens.com/>

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Roland Busch, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Cedrik Neike, Matthias Rebellius, Ralf P. Thomas, Judith Wiese; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322