Re: RDF Dataset Canonicalization Final Report

Yes, makes sense. Sorry, this is the first time I tried the FCGR process
myself, and I don't fully understand how to set up the correct URLs for
everything, and therefore I may have missed some steps.

I don't have permission to merge
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/rdf-dataset-canonicalization/pull/28. Who can
do that?

Markus