From: Timea Turdean [t.turdean@semantic-web.at]
Sent: 08 July 2016 14:41
To: public-rax@w3.org
Subject: Template for Use Case

This is about mapping XML of a dictionary data to RDF.

Regards,
Timea

--
Timea Turdean, MSc
Technical Consultant

Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU +43 1 402 12 35<tel:%2B43%201%20402%2012%2035>
US: (415) 800-3776
http://www.semantic-web.at<http://www.semantic-web.at/>
http://www.poolparty.biz<http://www.poolparty.biz/>
http://drupal.poolparty.biz<http://drupal.poolparty.biz/>
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B315T9HAWGu3M3FnUXFDSVZhMFU&revid=0B315T9HAWGu3c2xNeGIxdDd6R1Jta25HUkN2Zk1CQVBmanNJPQ]

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway