Re: RDF / XML Interoperability

Hey all,

we have quite extensive XSLT stylesheets transforming RDF/XML to XHTML:
https://github.com/AtomGraph/Web-Client/tree/master/src/main/webapp/static/org/graphity/client/xsl/bootstrap/2.3.2

We are not using any Java extension functions. We use however a
canonical "flat" RDF/XML layout, in which <rdf:Description>s are not
nested (default output by Jena writer). By limiting RDF/XML to such
layout, and using the key() function to lookup descriptions etc., the
transformation becomes quite manageable.

Martynas
atomgraph.com