  • From: Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@crschmidt.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:28:50 -0500
  • Subject: [doap-interest] DOAP Firefox Extension Updated
  • To: doap-interest@lists.usefulinc.com
When going through code tonight, I discovered that the URL for the DOAP
viewer has changed. In addition, I was using pretty crappy-quality jpgs
for the images in the DOAPer extension. I have updated both of these and
fixed any other problems I was made aware of.

Given this has been in the wild for a number of months with no serious
reports of brokenness in recent times, I'm calling this release 1.0 and
dumping it on the unsuspecting public, along with a 1.0 release of the
FOAFer plugin.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

--
Christopher Schmidt