No time for link checker or old validator

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:50:10 +0300
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hello,

As I have had no time for the link checker or the old validator code
and related activities for a while already, at the moment or in the
foreseeable future, I've set the default owner for link checker bugs
to dave.null in Bugzilla, reassigned all bugs assigned to me to
component default owners, and will shortly unsubscribe from this list,
www-validator and www-validator-cvs.

Thanks, and good luck with the new validation services,
Ville