Re: Joseph S. GSoC project proposal

Hello,

[This email can be disregarded; I've sent it for clerical purposes.]

Attached is a copy of the document
"GSoC_proposal_Joseph_J_Short_2013_04_project_description.htm", which forms
part of my GSoC 2013 project proposal.

This email acts as evidence to evaluators that I have not modified the
document since the time and date of the proposal deadline.

Best wishes,

--
Joseph J Short
M: +44 (0) 7837 668932