Re: Joseph S. GSoC project proposal

Hello,

Thank you to Alexandre Bertails for making suggestions for my proposal
draft and for his words of encouragement!

Attached is a second draft of the proposal. The major changes are: I've
implemented Alexandre's suggestions; I've adopted the application template (
http://www.w3.org/wiki/GSoC2013ApplicationTemplate) and filled in (plenty
of) missing information; and I've added written references.

The proposal is now in html format. It should look very similar in style to
the final submission on Friday.

Still to-do: finish the section entitled 'Why W3C'; and make improvements
to the project description and timeline before the deadline.

As before, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

--
Joseph J Short
M: +44 (0) 7837 668932