GSoC 2013 Project for RDFa

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the clarification. Now, I'd like to wrap things up and
summerise the tasks:
1) include 25-40 RDFa examples from [1] [2]
2) provide a code submission module, by which anyone can submit their
own examples, and test it with [2]
3) provide the short links of the examples in 1) and 2), stored in
database (sqlite) lasting for 30-90 days
4) make graph rendering (D3.js) for the examples with smoother
visualization, and test it with [1]
5) add a "template-mode" for developers to have the HTML
auto-generated for them (no need to store them in database)
6) provide a way to transform the RDFa to JSON-LD
.... do I miss anything?

>From all the tasks above, I can rank them according to my interests and skills:
4) > 1) > 2) > 3) > 5) > 6)
4) is my favorite part, while 1) 2) 3) are highly related with each
other. Therefore, I think I can happily complete the first 4 tasks
this summer without doubt. But for 5) and 6), I may mark them as the
optional ones. If time permits, I can make 5) as well. Any comments?

I'll come up with a proposal with a project plan for your reviews.

Best regards,
Tao Lin

[1] https://github.com/scor/schema-org-rdf/tree/master/examples/rdfa
[2] http://linter.structured-data.org/