Re: Getting Involved

Hi Seras,

Thanks for your interested in GSoC 2013. A couple of things before we start:

1. You, and only you, are responsible for your application. Don't wait
on me to get your application together and submit it. You can always
re-submit/update the application. The program is best for students that
can make progress on their own, as frustrating as that may be at times.
So give it your best shot and I'll try to help as much as I can after
you get a rough draft of the application together.

2. If you haven't read the GSoC Student Advice page, read it carefully:
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/wiki/AdviceforStudents

3. If you need advice on how to write your application, read this carefully:
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/wiki/AdviceforStudents#Writing_Your_Application

4. Here is the application template, please follow it closely:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/GSoC2013ApplicationTemplate

On 04/20/2013 12:28 AM, seras wickramarathne wrote:
> I m Seras Wikramarathne..From Sri Lanka..1st year Bachelor of
> Computer Science student in university of Ruhuna,Sri Lanka.I m sooo
> interested with your project JSON-LD..I want to get participated in
> this project..Can you help me..

Pick a project that you would like to attempt, or propose a new one that
you are excited about doing. Use the application template above to fill
out your details. Make sure to join us on irc.freenode.net in the
#json-ld channel to ask questions while you get your proposal together.
You may also want to join the JSON-LD mailing list to ask questions:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-linked-json/

Let us know how we can help, and good luck. :)

--manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Google Summer of Code 2013: RDFa, JSON-LD, Web Payments
http://digitalbazaar.com/2013/03/12/gsoc/