Re: Latest stable release of the CSS validator?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012, Jaime Iniesta wrote:

> Hi, I want to install the CSS validator and as far as I understand from the
> instructions at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/ , the latest
> stable release is the one tagged with "nytrulce", from 2009.
>
> I just wanted to confirm this, as this sounds pretty old. What version is
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ running? Should I use the head,
> unstable version instead?

I try to have the cvs tree in working condition, and don't think there
will be soon something too experimental for production (unless we switch
to another VCS), in the meantime, head is a better bet, both in stability,
performance and correctness.
Cheers,

         ~~Yves