Re: Request for ability to translate Unicorn into Telugu (te)

Le 03/03/2010 13:31, Veeven (వీవెన్) a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to translate Unicorn into Telugu (te).
>
> When I go to the translation page
> <http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/translations?ucn_lang=te>, it showed me
> this message on the top of the page:
>
>     The language code you requested is valid but the coresponding locale
>     seems not to be installed on our system. Please make a request on
>     public-qa-dev@w3.org <mailto:public-qa-dev@w3.org>.
>
> Also, the drop down list did not contain Telugu. Can someone please add
> Telugu language there?
>
> Thanks,
> Veeven.

Hi,

Unfortunately, Java does not support this language out of the box. We
will need to use a third-party library to add this support. Someone is
working on that on his free time, so that may take a little while to
implement it.

Regards,
Jean-gui