Re: Validator release 1.1 prepared

Hi Ville,

Thank you for your work on 1.1. We've been trying to make the release
without Ted since he is on vacation, but we were faced with a problem we
didn't manage to figure out. To deploy i created the tarballs with "make
dist". But once the 1.1 version is deployed the validator outputs a
message "Validation Output: Invalid" on certain uris (like www.w3.org)
with no more information. Apache logs show that the check script times
out. I tried touching the templates files but it didn't change anything
so we went back to 1.0. If you have some time and any idea of what is
going on i could make the release today or during the weekend, otherwise
Ted will probably figure this out when he is back.

Best,
Thomas Gambet