Re: Initial remarks on Unicorn

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml IIRC

>>> I couldn't reproduce this, can you give us the URI to Unicorn's
>>> results?
>>
>> http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/observe?ucn_uri=www.internetguideto.com%2Flondon&ucn_lang=en&ucn_task=conformance#
>
> This error is reported by the CSS validator:
> http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.internetguideto.com%2Flondon&profile=css21&warning=2
>
> It seems to be because the space before the word margin is not a regular
> one (perhaps it is a non-breaking space).

If that is the case, then the validator should definitely report it as
such! The validator is there to help me discover why pages are not doing
what they ought, and if it says that a property doesn't exist that clearly
does, it needs to point me to the problem...

Best wishes,
Steven