Re: W3C Cheatsheet for developers

Hi Eduardo,

Le lundi 09 novembre 2009 à 10:08 -0800, Eduardo Casais a écrit :
> The W3C has developed a prototype of a "cheat sheet" for
> developers. While I applaud the idea of providing rapid access to
> fundamental information about W3C specifications
> and technology via a mobile interface, I suggest that the W3C
> own tools and practices be applied to it. In particular, the
> cheat sheet does not pass the W3C mobileOK checker.

Given the features that the cheat sheet needs to use to accomplish its
goals (e.g. autocompletion on text entries), I don’t think it can be
realized within the limitations of the mobileOK default delivery
context. It also uses features that were not available when mobileOK was
defined (e.g. the offline application cache) but which clearly enhance
the mobile experience.

Do you have specific suggestions of aspects that could be improved in
terms of mobile-friendliness?

Thanks for your feedback,

Regards,

Dom