Re: releasing current CSS validator code

olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Quick question: is there any reason for us not to provide a .war
> download in addition to the .jar?
> http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/css-validator/,ls

I guess it would need to check licenses of all the libs the validator
uses and include them (the licenses) in some way. But AFAIK that's the
only reason.
BTW, an issue with the jar we provide for download is that it doesn't
have the necessary libs and I don't remember seeing the list of
necessary libs in the doc. Perhaps it may be worth adding it somewhere
in the doc. The problem is that it becomes way more painful to download
the jar if you have to also download and extract a bunch of other files
rather than doing a CVS checkout followed by ant jar which would then
download all the libs... But then we assume that everyone interested in
the CSS Validator has cvs and ant installed... Don't know what's best...
I guess we can add links to the libs, that doesn't cost much.

Thoughts?
Jean-Gui