Re: releasing current CSS validator code

French version: http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html.fr.

> 2) for commandline usage, get the .jar
> (and will the .jar we will distribute contain all the libs or will
> people still have to download and set classpaths?)

People will have to download all the libs and put them in a lib/ dir at
the same level as css-validator. It's impossible to bundle jars in jars :-/.
In fine, it seems much more simple to download the source code and run
"ant jar", which will download all the necessary libs (servlet.jar
excepted) and build the jar than having to download all the libs manually.

Jean-Gui