RE: language selection in CSS validator

Not clear to me how that would be a duplicate, since you are getting rid of
the languages selection page.  (The point of this link would be to tell
people how to set up their browser language settings.) (I'm just checking
that you know what you mean, even if I don't ;-)

RI
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)