Re: New Branch Release (Was: validator/httpd/cgi-bin check,1.432.2.5,1.432.2.6)

>As far as I can tell, this new feature received almost no review so far,
>I'd rather not commit to any form of maintenance and/or stability of it.

Agreed.

Given our current statement on the XML output, there's an implied promise of
stability on the SOAP API. Let's not rush that one out the door.

I also have some reservations about the implementation, but I haven't looked at
it all that carefully yet.

--
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue