Re: [ucn] more notes on installing the unicorn tool on qa-dev

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> * has the CSS validator been patched yet to have a ucn output? I don't recall
> seeing the cvs messages. Yves, are you reviewing the patches at the moment?

I was away, hence the delay in incorporating them.
Note that the ucn output is transient, it might be removed at anytime in
the future (provided some tools used inside ucn evolve...)

> * I've noticed a couple of tiny mistakes in the mime type configurations. If
> I'm not mistaken, the list of mime types supported by the markup validator
> should be the following:
>
> 	<ucn:mimetype>text/html</ucn:mimetype>
> 	<ucn:mimetype>application/xhtml+xml</ucn:mimetype>
> 	<ucn:mimetype>image/svg+xml</ucn:mimetype>
> 	<ucn:mimetype>application/mathml+xml</ucn:mimetype>
> 	<ucn:mimetype>application/smil+xml</ucn:mimetype>
>
> Note the image/svg+xml media type for SVG. I'm not an expert, but if I recall
> properly, this, and not application/svg+xml, was chosen as mime type for SVG.
> Worth double checking at least.

Talking about SVG, what is the current status of the SVG validator?

--
Yves Lafon - W3C