Re: XHTML to Atom 1.0 XSL stylesheet for the validator news

On 27 Aug 2005, at 04:42, Antonio Cavedoni wrote:
>> <http://cavedoni.com/2005/08/validator-news.xsl>
>
> The stylesheet has been revised thanks to Björn on #validator, so
> that now it only exposes the last 9 items in the news page in the
> feed (there's a new param, $limit, if that needs to be changed).

Antonio, Sorry for the delay...

I've installed the stylesheet and rules to serve from
http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.atom

There's still a bit to tweak (to serve with the proper mime type
would be better), and then announce the existence of the feed.

thanks!