Re: Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 15:18 +0100, Antonio Cavedoni wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I know it’s not a priority, but since it went off the radar in
> September I thought it was worth it to point out this:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Sep/0016.html
>
> Basically, adding the following line in the <head> of the WMVS [...]

What makes this require a bit more than just adding the line to HEAD is
that the validator's HTML pages use SSI for a common header snippet, and
the individual pages can't currently add arbitrary stuff to HEAD.
That's probably why it hasn't been done yet.

By the way, the XSL (and the rules) for generating the atom feed seems
to be still missing from CVS.  Olivier?