Re: [wmvs] Requirements for "Valid" Badges

Terje, Janet, all.

On April 13 Janet Daly (Comm team, former Team lead) sent an answer to
Terje's message. Since this list is closed to posting, the message did
not go through, and unfortunately, for some reason I have not received,
or have lost, the message for moderation. My sincere apologies... I
don't know what went wrong, but I am sorry this caused an extra delay.

Today Janet mentioned that she had not heard from qa-dev, and we found
out about this moderation issue. I am now forwarding the message Janet
forwarded to me.

Hope we can smoothly follow-up from now on.