Re: Regarding WMVS packages in FC3 and FC4

On Jun 27, 2005, at 10:38, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> I finally took some time to check out SELinux, in order to understand
> the issue a bit better.

Forgot to include relevant URIs I gathered through my quick research so
far:
"How do I go about writing a policy for a new program foo ?" (from the
unofficial FAQ)
-> http://www.crypt.gen.nz/selinux/faq.html#BSP.5
"FC3, Apache and CGI web app" mail thread
-> http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/list-archive/0502/thread_body65.cfm
"Understanding and Customizing the Apache HTTP SELinux Policy"
-> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/

If you have other good documents to read on the topic, please send them
in.

Thanks.