Re: test instance of css-validator on qa-dev server

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>Yves has installed a test instance of the CSS validator on qa-dev,
>precisely there:
>http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/

Nice!

>This should be a good step toward finally having a decent testbed of
>CVS commits before we actually update the production server.

Yves made some changes to the SOAP output, could you test my Perl module
against the latest version to see whether anything breaks for the Log-
Validator? I'll probably remove some of the now no longer needed work-
arounds, but it'd be good to know whether there is anything else to take
care of.